I went into my ten thousand products (it feels like it) and finished up some products. Here's what I thought of them:
First up is the Acai berry avocado conditioner by Organix:
- Great smell
- not too much slip (i.e. not too good for detangling purposes)
Second is wave nouveau by SoftSheen-Carson:
- gives shine?, lighter smell
- Jerry curl look (need I say more?)
Third is Care Free Curl also by SoftSheen-Carson:
- .............I can't even find SOMETHING
- Chemically smell
- SUCKS all the damn moisture out of my hair!
- Gives the exact opposite of slip
Last up is the Revitalizing Creme by Mane 'n Tale:
I won't even touch this one yet because I have an unopened one to use!
I know that I was ADDICTED to this stuff in the past! It was great for my bantu knot outs and twists in the past but when I used it this time, it just was not as...good. I am hoping that I can use it several different ways and show you how it goes this time so look out for that!
❤ hair, kisses, bubblegum