Sure I didn't need to be all shouty with my shouty caps but....I am pretty excited to use a Carol's Daughter product!
Here's what I did:
(My results and review are coming shortly!)
What I used:
- To start, I saturated my hair with water
- I then added my She Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and a little bit of the Mimosa Hair Honey and detangled
- Once detangled, I braided about three quarters of my hair length then re-wet, added some more hair honey, detangled, and separated the hair in two sections (I hope this makes sense)
- I use that last bit of the hair honey to seal my ends in
- I twisted the hair until I reached the end then twirled the ends to help them coil
- To keep my hair stretched, I pull the hair into a low ponytail for the night
Of course I'll keep you all posted on my results and how I feel about the product!