Sweet as bubblegum

Friday, August 24, 2012

Twisted braid out with Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey

So as mentioned before; YA GIRL WENT OUT A GOT HERSELF A CAROL'S DAUGHTER PRODUCT!

Sure I didn't need to be all shouty with my shouty caps but....I am pretty excited to use a Carol's Daughter product!

Here's what I did:
(My results and review are coming shortly!)

What I used:
 
  • To start, I saturated my hair with water

  • I then added my She Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and a little bit of the Mimosa Hair Honey and detangled
  
 
  •  Once detangled, I braided about three quarters of my hair length then re-wet, added some more hair honey, detangled, and separated the hair in two sections (I hope this makes sense)
     

    •  I use that last bit of the hair honey to seal my ends in
  • I twisted the hair until I reached the end then twirled the ends to help them coil



  • To keep my hair stretched, I pull the hair into a low ponytail for the night
 
AND voilĂ !
 
Of course I'll keep you all posted on my results and how I feel about the product!
 
hair, kisses, bubblegum


No comments:

Post a Comment