Because of this, I have to become very resourceful.
I cut my perm off December 29th, 2009 and unleashed the product junkie in me! Since that faithful day, I have tried just about every new thing in the natural hair community. I have tangle teeze'd, baking soda rinsed, avocado conditioned, henna'd and just about everything else that you can imagine! I am surprised I still have any hair on my head!
Recently, as I wrote down my list of expenses, I realized that all these new hair products were putting a dent into my pocket so I am starting this "Monthly Roundup" segment.
- not buy any products until I have emptied my current arsenal of products
- replace only Eco Styler Gel (unless I find another way to define my curls during this process)
- give away or sell products I just do not like. Case and point: cantu shea butter. It smells so rancid that it makes me want to kick a baby and I just don't like that.
- find alternate uses for some of my products (body butters? I hate lotion-ing so that may be a no-go)
- consolidate all my hair products. They should ALL fit in one space!
Currently I have this:
Oh...there's more wedged in there....
Can't forget this....
I use my Gel quite a bit (so I am not too worried about that)
This doesn't even include the products in my shower....
Wish me luck!
❤ hair, kisses, bubblegum
*edit: I bought the Carols Daughter mimosa jont....more on that later....I HAVE A PROBLEM OK?!